In February, we announced a new, experimental Zcash Foundation (ZF) grants program, nicknamed “Minor Grants”, for smaller grants of up to $25,000.
We’re pleased to present ten applications that were submitted to this program, and which passed our internal suitability review. Here are links to the grant applications (in PDF format), listed in alphabetical order:
- Algorithmic Anthropometry
- Aprendamos de Criptos y Blockchain (trans. Let’s learn about Crypto and Blockchain)
- Crew3 technician
- Dizzy Wallet: A Dedicated Zcash Wallet for Discord
- Preparing and publishing a web novel dealing with financial privacy in crypto
- Research on Zcash’s KYC-Free Infrastructure
- Uang di Masa Depan: A Personal Finance Course for Under-privileged Youth
- Unified Address parsing and construction library for .NET
- Zcash Zeitgeist 02
- Zcast, el podcast de Zcash en Español
Later today, we will open a poll of the Zcash Community Advisory Panel (ZCAP) to determine which of these applications will be funded. The poll will close at 09:00 UTC on 17th April 2023.
As the total amount requested ($59,987) is less than the program budget ($75,000), any application that receives greater than 50% approval from the participants in the ZCAP poll will be funded.