Started at 3:06 pm ET.
Directors present: Andrew Miller, Ian Miers, Amber Baldet, Matthew Green, Jack Gavigan.
Foundation employees also present: Alex Bornstein (Secretary)
Ian Miers had to depart at 3:17pm.
- Jack provided an overview of the Foundation’s current team and discussed plans under consideration to add additional technical leadership support.
- Jack provided an update on Zcon3 and the reasons behind the proposed change of venue from Canada to the US.
- Jack provided an overview of the support ZF has provided to onboard the new Zcash Community Grants Committee, and he provided overviews of some recent challenges within the ecosystem.
- Jack presented specific actions to be undertaken to ensure full compliance with ZIP 1014.
- The board discussed the Zebra priorities and strategy document.
- The board discussed broader technical strategy and priorities (FROST, PoW, etc.) and prioritized actions.
Meeting closed at 4:10 pm ET